Friday, June 03, 2005

Catapult the propaganda

"[I]n my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."
- George W. Bush
Effective propaganda must limit its points of a few and these points must be repeated until even the last member of the audience understands what is meant by them... It must limit itself to a few themes and repeat them incessantly. Each change must never affect the content of propaganda, rather must always draw the same conclusions."
- Joseph Goebbels

2 Comments:

At June 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just occurred to me that what he could mean is that he wants to catapult over other people's propaganda. But of course why give him the benefit of the doubt?

 
At June 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought this too, then my friend told me that I was trying to make him make sense. He's so blinded by power at this point, he doesn't care what he's saying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home