Monday, April 18, 2005

What Makes Satellite Radio So Great Anyway?

I got XM satellite radio for my car a week ago and I haven't listened to terrestrial radio since. Here's what I love about it. Instant detailed traffic that you can actually understand. Commercial free music for almost every sub-genre you can think of. Hit a button and the name of the artist and song appears. The talk could be better, but it doesn't suck. Air America has Jerry Springer now, he's actually very calm and reasoned. I was listening to C-Span last week and heard a protester barge into Negroponte's confirmation hearings and call him a liar. How long will it take before capitalism somehow ruins satellite radio? Get it now while it's still good.

What Makes Satellite Radio So Great Anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home